CODY // Recycled Organic Super Skinny Mid Waist Jeans in Black Jet
- New Organic Flex Black Jet Collection
- Now with Recycled polyester
- Produced with E-Flow Technology:
- - Uses up to 95% less water than conventional denim production
- - Low energy production (40% less than conventional methods)
- - Less chemicals - 90% less (and not harmful or toxic)
- G.O.T.S Certified Organic jeans
- The yarn dyed warp and weft yarns and poly/elastane content content is spun inside the cotton yarn to ensure a soft hand feel.
- Mid rise super skinny fit
- Regular leg has a 30" lnside leg, and Long has a 32" inside leg.
- 92% organically grown cotton / 6% Recycled polyester / 2% elastane
- Made in Turkey
Our model Oceane is 5'8" and wears a size 26" Regular
Recycled Black Jet Denim:
Sick of your favourite black jeans fading after the first wash? Our new black jeans have technology that mean your jeans will stay blacker for longer, holding their colour wash after wash. Our new *Recycled* Black Jet collection is a part of our premium stretch denim range ‘Organic Flex’, now with recycled polyester – helping to keep plastic from going in to landfills and oceans. To find out more about why this collection is our most sustainable yet check out our ‘Sustainability’ pages.